How to Register
i-SiNG World 2018
Registration for 2019 i-SiNG World
Eligibility and Category
- Differences between i-SiNG World and i-SiNG Juniors
- i-SiNG World: for talents aged above 17 year old
- i-SiNG Juniors: for young talents aged 6-16 year old
- Category in i-SiNG World and i-SiNG Juniors
- i-SiNG World: open for solo singer and group singers (2-5 persons in a group)
- i-SiNG Juniors: only open for solo singer
- Entry requirement
- We accept all singing talents from age and category mentioned above
- Have the passion to sing and perform on world stage!
This online registration is open for all talents for both i-SiNG World and i-SiNG Junior!
If you were not informed and not sure of your local country i-SiNG organisers, you may register on our website and we will forward your registration to the person-in-charge in your country.
For countries which do not have local i-SiNG organisers, i-SiNG Headquarter will be handling your registration and give you guideline on the next step.
To register online on our website, simply follow the following steps:
- Fill up all your details on Registration Page
- You will receive a confirmation email once you’ve registered successfully
- Your registration form will be forward to the person in charge in your country who will get in touch with you directly
- You may or may not required to send online audition video for evaluation into the finals
The processing time may take up to 5-8 weeks after we received your registration.
If you enter any problem in registration or if you have any enquiries, please drop us an email at: email@example.com